The biomass boiler Bio Solid Class 5 burner has a patented high-performance unique.
The advantages of the biomass boiler Bio Solid
- burner entirely Automatic, self-cleaning, high-performance
- burner patented high-performance Multi Flame
- exchanger with ceramic elements
- pellet boiler Class 5
- Automatic feeding double auger
- eco low dust emission without electrofilters
- sensors security
- Ethernet connection
- protection against the return of the flame to the fuel tank
- easy maintenance
The fuel for the biomass boiler Bio Solid
The pellet boiler Bio Solid is Class 5 and lets you enjoy all the tax benefits and bonuses and make you be ecological
The biomass boiler Bio Solid is ideal for heating from 60 square meters to 400 square meters with power ranging from 14 to 48 kW
Save 50-70% more with your biomass boiler
Optimizing your biomass plant
you can get an additional savings of up to 70% in fuel consumption, for example by combining a puffer
to your boiler.
Evaluation is free and our technicians will offer the best specific solution for you.
Save up 70%70%
In an era of increasing energy prices obtained by processing of fossil fuels, the search for alternative sources of energy - while cheaper - becomes increasingly important. Technology burning of granules , pellets and other biomass is growing interest.
Bio Solid is a boiler with feeder of the fuel (pellets) and is available in two versions: with tank right and left with the reservoir and with power ranging from 14 kW to 48 kW.
The special feature of this model is its burner patented Multi Flame High performance that manages to get to the boiler certification in Class 5 .
Boiler Bio Solid Class 5
The burners MULTI FLAME are characterized by the hearth totally automatic, self-cleaning, high yield, burn exactly the amount of fuel necessary to obtain the temperature set on the thermostat.
The movement of biomass takes place through the mechanism of two augers separate from the hopper to fall. The movement of the augers is activated dall'ingranamento of the teeth of toothed wheels driven by a chain through the gearmotor. Also on the tube of the conveyor it was adopted a protection element regulated by a temperature sensor on the power supply of the fuel. This solution ensures a safe conveyance of biomass, eliminating the need for further protection against uncontrolled return of the fire to the fuel tank.
The power supplies available on the market are usually equipped with a device to a single screw feeder: this system involves the need to apply additional protection against the return of the flame to the fuel container. This makes it mandatory sprinkler system, the so-called "fireman" based on the thermal valve and the container of water outside. In case of increase of the temperature in the supply of fuel takes the valve opening and the hearth is flooded d 'water, causing a great loss of time to clean the boiler: this is not necessary with the boiler Bio Solid.
The task of the feed mechanism developed for this boiler is indeed to protect the fuel tank by the return uncontrolled flame, without the need of application of fire protection system . The power supply of the fuel for boilers for solid fuels (in particular biomass) is constructed so as to eliminate the danger of return of the flame from the combustion chamber to the container of the fuel during normal operation and during the stop in the operation of the feeder and during power failure (power failure).
ignition process is automatic (lighter ceramic). The equipment of the hearth with the mechanism of ash removal (movable grids) allows the use of fuels which tend to form the slag. The elements of the hearth exposed to action of high temperatures are made of steel resistant to high temperatures and the equipment of the space above the fireplace includes a brick section and device more points for the inflow of the air that allows the proper combustion process.
The operation of the apparatus is adjusted via the control module : this determines the operation of the elements of the burner (between the ignition of the fuel, the mechanism of the movable grids and the positioning sensor - Hall sensor ). The temperature controller fixed on the boiler controls the operation of the blower fan, the feed mechanism of the fuel and the temperature sensor of the feeder. Cooperation between the control module operation have type MULI FLAME, and the device main boiler control is permitted through the application of communications RS . The firebox of the boiler properly functioning allows the combustion of the necessary amount of fuel for maintaining the temperature set on the thermostat . The control of the boiler performs the continuous temperature measurements in the boiler and according to it adequately controls the operation of the circulation pumps of central heating system and pump the tank hot water .
edge of the boiler equipped with the burner type MULTI FLAME consists of the user is the periodic load fuel in the tank in the removal of ash from the ash drawer compartment without the need to turn off the stove.
CE mark, Certificate No 40/41/42/15-LG issued by the Research Laboratory accredited for Boilers and Equipment Warming Lodz
The Main Features of Bio Solid in Class 5
- heat exchanger with ceramic elements;
- Protection of the combustion chamber - ceramic panels on the side wall of the boiler;
- vortex stainless steel in the chimney;
- building checked (pellet burner for SAS MULTI FLAME);
- High efficiency> 92% and efficiency of the combustion process;
- low emission of harmful substances, especially dust, without application of electrostatic precipitators;
- combustion of biomass in the form of granules pressed wood - pellets;
- ability to burning alternative fuel - kernels of dried fruit (such as cherries, sour cherries, etc.).
- Mechanical protection against return of the flame of the fuel supply (two augers transport divided by the supply channel);
- moving grate self-cleaning stove with blower;
- automatic ignition of fuel: resistance (lighter electric);
- the precise metering of the air has definitely helped to lower the temperature of the exhaust gases, which in turn has made it possible to lower the losses from the flue;
- theelements of the boiler and the firebox of stainless steel;
- Insulation of the inspection holes and a proper construction of branches favors limiting the loss of heat in the boiler room;
- Class 5 (highest) according to PN-EN 303-5: 2012 under the thermal efficiency, emission limit values of pollution or safety requirements restrictive;
- certification from the Research Laboratory accredited for Boilers and Equipment Warming Lodz, confirmed by the Certificate of analysis No 40/41/42/15-LG;
- patent right PATENT APPLICATION no W.12367
Construction scheme of the boiler BIO SOLID and section
1. Boiler body (body)
2. Thermal insulation
3. Water jacket
4. Tray ash pan
5. Joining pipe of the return water
6. Inspection hole for cleaning of the air
7. Area of the fire
8. Bulkhead isolated (incandescent)
9. Branches of the combustion chamber
10. Ceramic panels - side
11. Ceramic panels - rear / front
12. Ceramic shelves **
13. Bulkhead security
14. Safety temperature limiter STB
15. Strip power
16. Turbulator exhaust gas
17. Hatchback combustion chamber
18. Hole cover cleaning higher
19. Temperature sensor of the exhaust gas
20. Hole duct cleaning smoke
21. Butterfly valve of exhaust fumes
23. Fuel tank (fuel container)
24. Limit switch on the cover of
25. Safety valve
26. Temperature controller (command)
27. Joining pipe hot water
29. Inspection door
30. Bulkhead hearth ceramic
31. Body of the fire
32. Door of the ash pan with trapdoor "overpressure"
33. Inspection hole for cleaning (isolated)
34. Exhaust pipe
35. Adjustment feet (does not apply to boilers of power above 25 kW)
36. Filler thermal protection with capillary *
37. Protection of the moving
38. System equalizing pressure
39. Body of the propulsion mechanism
40. Temperature sensor supply
41. SAS burner MULTIFLAME
42. Control module of the burner operation
43. 43. strip power burner
* The thermal protection against overheating (eg thermostatic valve. DANFOSS BVTS for open circuit with the plate heat exchanger or SYR5067 for closed circuit) is not standard.
** the amount and arrangement of the ceramic bulkheads above the hearth depend on the power of the boiler
The patented Multi Burner Flame in detail
The mechanism of burner cleaning is performed by soffiaggi technical periodicals and moving grid . The combustion of the fuel of the worst quality can cause the accumulation of inventories in the form of ash on the hearth plate (fixed part). In that case, take off the body of the stove and remove the ash from the ash drawer compartment. The accumulation of the ash is not a defect for the operation of the burner, but a consequence of the combustion of fuel of the worst quality. The command of the operation of the power supply of the fuel, the fan blower is done automatically according to the needs of thermal power. The frequency of the goodwill of the mechanism of moving grids must be adapted according to the quality of the fuel used.
The burner type MULTI FLAME pellet and biomass is designed to be installed in boilers is a solid fuel with container, on boilers with automatic feeding system of the fuel.
The function of 'unit is controlled by the control module: this determines the operation of the burner (among other things on the device Power of the fuel, mechanism of the grid Mobile with positioning sensor - Hall effect ).
Description of the building
The main advantage of the burner MULTI FLAME is the one that does not require a continuous (daily) maintenance and its use may take place continuously throughout the heating season.
The burner MULTI FLAME provides a high-efficiency combustion of granulated wood - pellets. It features the hearth with mobile fire bars , whose movement cyclically repeated allows the removal of the ash formed during the biomass burning keeping the firebox clean and at the same time allows the use of different fuels (in the form of biomass).
Operation Multi Burner Flame
In the burner type MULTI FLAME , the fuel is transported from the fuel container to the area of the furnace through the feed mechanism of the fuel with two tubes of fuel distribution (two augers transport divided by the supply channel, which guarantees the necessary distance between them). This solution guarantees a safe conveyance of biomass , eliminating the need for an additional protection against uncontrolled return fire to the fuel tank.
The elements of the fireplace (the body of the hearth, the moving grates, fire grate - the fixed part, the mounting plate), exposed to high temperatures, are made of sheet steel , resistant to high temperatures. Over the area of the brick focolaresi is profiled - grog, which further protects the body of the fireplace while ensures the burning of combustible parts remaining fuel . The fixing plate of the burner coated with the heat insulator, the mechanism protects the fuel against overheating.
The air for the combustion process is transported through the distribution channel via the system of ventilation holes . A part of the air is conducted under the grate in the firebox, while the other is directly pushed to the combustion through the system of holes in the side of the hearth. Proper air flow is provided by the blowing fan , whose operation is controlled by the control device of the boiler.
The fuel is fed through two augers shipping , which, for safety reasons, have been divided through the feed channel. The feeding mechanism is constituted of the gear motor, which via the gear wheels and the chain moves the supply system of the fuel. The propulsion system of the fuel supply is located under the protective coating. It is possible to remove the feed mechanism for periodic cleaning with mounting screws and ring seal .
The biomass is supplied to the hearth, where it implements the automatic ignition via the resistance ( device Electric Power ) This device during operation is cooled with air flow transported through the air distribution channel.
The automatic ignition of the fuel system and the maintenance of the flame after reaching the desired temperature causes the boiler will operate properly with a low demand for thermal power (possibility of continuous work and exchange with the tank of hot water in the summer).
The type burner MULTI FLAME is characterized brazier automatic, self-cleaning, high yield, which burns the exact amount of fuel needed to get the temperature set on the thermostat.
The hearth grid was divided into fixed and movable section of the grids. The moving grates activated periodically through the eccentric mechanism, can transport from the firebox to the chamber of the boiler combustion residues of fuel or ash, especially in the form of material aglomerato slag . Such solution allows to keep the area of the hearth in the state "clean" without interrupting the continuity of the combustion process. The grids furniture after the cleaning cycle of the hearth are placed into the slots of the front of the hearth. The placement of the grids is achieved by the operation of the control sensor positioning (sensor Hall ).
A small part of the fuel - ash - left over from the combustion of the biomass in the final stage of combustion, is transported into the chamber of the ash box, where is located the drawer. It must be emptied periodically ( ash formed during the combustion process can be used as fertilizer ). The frequency of emptying the drawer depends on the quality of pellets burned.
The command module of the operation of the stove automatically controls the resistance of fuel ignition and the cleaning mechanism of the burner with the positioning sensor (sensor Hall ). The temperature controller mounted on the boiler controls the operation of the blower fan, the feed mechanism of the fuel, the temperature sensor of the feeder. The communication between the control module feeder type MULI FLAME and the device main boiler control is possible thanks to the RS . The hearth of the boiler allows the combustion of the right amount of fuel for maintaining the temperature set on the thermostat. The control of the boiler performs continuous measurements of water temperature in the boiler and on the basis of these measurements regulates the operation of the circulation pumps of the system of central heating and hot water supply pump.
Burner for the combustion of biomass ( pellet ) MULTI FLAME comes fully assembled, with command module , fan blower, power system of the fuel with the gear , moving grates with the driving force , strength (electric ignition device), mounting plate insulated heat, while the elements exposed to high temperatures are made sheet steel resistant to high temperatures .
Schema and Section burner MULTI FLAME
2. Resistance (ignition device ceramic)
3. Power supply of fuel (two screw conveyors, channel power)
4. Temperature sensor supply
5. Air shipping (cooling ignition device)
6. Driving force grids furniture
7. Sensor positioning of the grids furniture - Hall effect sensor
8. Leg support supply
9. Power supply of fuel (oil)
10. Brick shaped (grog)
11. Ventilation of the hearth
12. Area hearth
13. Channel blowing
14. Inspection hole of the air chamber
15. Mechanism of ash removal (moving grates)
16. Rope seal
17. Fixing plate burner
18. Blowing fan
19. Gearmotor avviante feeder
20. Transfer of propulsion on the conveyor augers
21. Coating of the mechanism of gears
22. Mounting frame fuel tank
Sensors and automation
- Management pump central heating, domestic hot water, underfloor and circulation
- software PID, a sensor of the exhaust gas
- control module of the burner operation SAS MULTI FLAME
- Use the mixing valve actuator (management of two mixers)
- controls the weather, outside temperature sensor
- ability to connect a controller room
- Ethernet module
- fuel ignition with lighter
- Control of movable grids, sensor monitoring the position of the grids (hallotron)
- sensor opening hatch supply fuel
- temperature sensor supply (protection against return of the flame)
- ability to update independent software - memory card Multifun